What a Fun Stamping Escape we had this week! Denise led our Make it Sparkle class and we created using Fun Stampers Journey products and paper napkins. Each person made a notecard and 4×4 canvas and I believe my kitchen will sparkle forever!
I love how everyone added their own personal touch – dipping into the bucket of bling! Local to Raleigh, NC? We would love to have you join us! Join the Paperinkle Facebook page to find out about the next event!
- Iron napkin quickly with iron on hottest setting. This releases the layers in the napkin and makes it easier to separate into 1 ply. Separate napkin so you have the thinnest layer left.
- Cut cardstock and double adhesive sheet to size. Adhere one side of double adhesive
- Remove second layer so sticky side is exposed.
- Lay napkin down on sticky side and smooth – folding edges over back.
- Apply Clear Pigment Ink all over the napkin
- Quickly coat with a mixture of 1/2 Fun Stampers Journey Sparkle Dust and 1/2 Fun Stampers Journey clear embossing powder.
- Heat set with heat gun.
- Note: for the 4×4 canvas we used Journey Gesso to attach napkin to the canvas. Decorated with stamped and cut images from Lemonade Sip, then covered in clear pigment ink, coat with sparkle dust/embossing powder mix and heat set.