One of the great benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is having access to project ideas – like this one that was featured on our March/April Stampin’ Success Magazine!
Everything Eleanor Stamp Set
Paper Pool Party Cardstock Summer Starfruit Cardstock Tangerine Tango Cardstock Very Vanilla Cardstock Whisper White Cardstock Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin’ Pad Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin’ Pad Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
Accessories & Tools Rhinestone Basic Jewels Stampin’ Dimensionals 1-3/4″ Circle Punch Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack Big Shot Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die Stampin’ Spritzer Facial tissue Mini notebook Rubbing alcohol
- Fill a Stampin’ Spritzer with rubbing alcohol and a few drops of Summer Starfruit ink. Spritz the Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper and blot the excess ink using a facial tissue. Adhere the Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper to the notebook cover.
- Stamp the frame image in Island Indigo ink on the Whisper White Cardstock. Cut out the frame and adhere it to the notebook.
- Stamp the floral image repeatedly in Pool Party ink on Pool Party Cardstock. Cut the stamped cardstock into a banner shape and curl using the Bone Folder. Set it aside.
- Stamp the wreath image in Lucky Limeade ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock; stamp the floral image in Summer Starfruit ink in the wreath center. Punch out the image using the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch. Adhere the Pool Party banner to the back of the stamped Very Vanilla Cardstock circle. Adhere the circle to the stamped frame using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut the letter from Tangerine Tango Cardstock using the Big Shot and the Alphabet Bigz Die. Adhere the letter to the notebook using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch the flower from Summer Starfruit Cardstock using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. Curl the flower petals upward using a Bone Folder. Adhere the flower to the letter. Adhere a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the flower center.