Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
The very first Paper Pumpkin will arrive on your doorstep starting in March-if you sign up before March 10.
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, we’ll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we’ll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, you can also order a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
- Select Vicki Soni, Raleigh, NC as your demonstrator and receive a free monthly video with instruction and ideas to create even more from your kit!
Here’s How You Order
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!