Look what the Easter Bunny brought… FREE SHIPPING…. now is a great time to stock up or buy that small item you need but costs less than minimum shipping. But hurry… the offer only lasts a few days!
That’s right: from April 6 – 8, 2013, you get FREE shipping on all those items on your wish list!
This is the perfect time to purchase:
– This and That bundle!
– Photopolymer stamps!
– Single stamps!
– Best of 25 stamps!
– My Digital Studio disks!
– Sent with Love bundle!
– the Big Shot, embossing folders, dies and framelits!
– all items on your Wish List!
So let’s have a little fun with the FREE shipping offer:
Mystery Hostess Event
Starts: Saturday, April 6 at 12:01 am EST
Ends: Monday, April 8th at 8:00 pm EST
Place an online order (any amount is welcome) through my Stampin’ Up! website
Use this Hostess Code: 9A99YKEU and your order will go towards the total sales of my workshop!
Depending on the final total for the event I will draw names from the participants list and the lucky winner(s) will get FREE hostess product(s) in the mail!
Mystery Hostess details:
– If you’re placing an online order of less than $150 …..use the Hostess Code: 9A99YKEU, if you are placing an order of $150+, do not enter the hostess code so you automatically receive hostess benefits!
First you want to go to my Online Store – click here.
a. Make sure you create an account and choose me (Vicki Soni, Raleigh, NC) as your demonstrator!
b. Add the Hostess Code 9A99YKEU – don’t miss that:
– Once you place the order ….it will ship directly to you … from Stampin’ Up!
– I’ll announce on April 8th who gets the hostess benefits.
– Tell all your crafting friends about my Mystery Hostess Event – the more orders placed the more winners there will be! (feel free to share my event with your crafty and crafty wannabe friends)
** If you’re ordering $150+ .. DO NOT use the code so you can receive hostess benefits on your own order.
*** A special note ….if you’ve been placing online orders with me … the only thing you need to do differently is add the hostess code ….. everything else works just the same.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me:firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the really fun things about a Stampin’ Up! Convention is meeting other demonstrators and swapping cards. Earlier I shared the 3×3 card I made to swap and I promised to share the fabulous cards I received. Here’s a fun video tour of are a few of my favorites created by demonstrators from across the US!
See one you love? It’s ok to case (copy and share everything) – leave me a comment if you see a favorite and I’d be glad to share a template or more information on the card “recipe”!